Are you an owner of a local brick and mortar business? Then you need Local SEO (search engine optimization) so people can find you online and find their way to your local location. Most consumers go online to search for any service they need, and most people are searching on mobile devices. So, if you are not ranking well, then it is going to be difficult to find you online, meaning they won’t find your store. You may not realize what you are missing out on. Local SEO brings traffic to your website.
Local SEO Key Benefits:
- Helps to generate traffic for your website and also your brick-and-mortar location, and gets you found online quickly.
- Shows name recognition.
- Helps to build authority and credibility for your business.
- It is easier to move up in local search if you do it right; than organic search.
- Increases your Return on Investment (ROI) because you are spending your hard-earned moola where it counts.
- Increases conversions because it is a targeted market.
Some Important Stats:
- 97% of consumers use the internet to search for local products and services.
- 33% of clicks from organic search results go to the top listing on Google.
- 50% of all mobile searches are conducted in hopes of finding local results, and 61% of those searches result in a purchase.
- 44% of online shopping begins by using a search engine.
- 59% of consumers use Google every month to find a reputable, local business.
- 70% of them lead to action within one hour.
Local SEO thrives on:
- Website Authority
- Google+ Local Listing and Verification
- Name, Address, Phone (NAP) Consistency in the business directories
If you’re serious about improving your local SEO and getting customers to your location, then contact us so we can put together an individualized plan just for your business. Local SEO is not a one size fits all plan, it is really business dependent.
Go to our Contact Page and we’ll get right back to you. Please allow 24 to 48 hours for return call.